Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights.
The Netherlands - The Future of Foodservice to 2020 : Radiant Insights
The Netherlands - The Future of Foodservice to 2020, published by Radiant Insights provides extensive insight and analysis of the Netherlands' Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The Netherlands' foodservice profit sector value rose at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2013 and 2015, making the country an attractive destination for foodservice operators in comparison to other stagnant markets across wider Europe.
Above EU-average population growth, as well as a high population density, has furthered this appeal. As such, a number of high profile international brands (e.g. Pizza Hut, Five Guys, and Taco Bell) have all indicated plans to either enter, or strengthen their pre-existing position within, the market.
Download Full Research Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-netherlands-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2020
Shifts in consumer trends towards healthier eating are benefiting QSR operators able to provide healthy convenience-led fast food. This trend has been detrimental to traditional Dutch snack bars, which continue to fall out of favor with the increasingly health-conscious public.
The report includes -
• Overview of the Netherlands' macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the Netherlands' foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
• Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within the Netherlands's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
• Customer segmentation: indentify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Netherlands population.
• Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
• Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Netherlands' foodservice market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-netherlands-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2020/request-sample
Strong value growth is expected in the Netherlands' foodservice market to 2020, with a number of international brands seeking to enter the fast-growing market.
• Widespread availability of specialist coffee across channels has stunted growth of the coffee & tea shop market. Just 20% of consumers said they had visited a coffee & tea shop in the previous week, although younger consumers do visit more frequently.
• High minimum wages have squeezed profit margins across QSR, leading to greater use of automation to preserve low price points.
Reasons To Buy
Specific forecasts of the Dutch foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
• Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
• Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Netherlands' foodservice market.
About Radiant Insights Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USAGrand View Research, Inc.201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519