Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights.
Turkey - The Future of Foodservice to 2021: Radiant Insights
Turkey - The Future of Foodservice to 2021, published by Radiant Insights, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Turkish Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Overall revenue in the Turkish profit foodservice sector grew at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2014 and 2016. Despite some economic headwinds in the country, the sector is forecast to continue to expand to 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Due to continued economic and political uncertainty consumers are exhibiting a heightened level of price sensitivity. Lower priced channels stand to benefit, whereas higher priced operators will have to offer more to consumers to justify higher prices.
Although traditional attitudes dominate across channels, there is a growing demand for a greater variety of products from younger, urban consumers. Convenience is also a growing factor influencing decisions by these consumers.
Download Full Research Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/turkey-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021
The report includes -
• Overview of Turkey's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Turkey's foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
• Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops) within Turkey's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
• Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Turkish population.
• Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
• Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Turkish foodservice market.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/turkey-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021/request-sample
Growing regional instability and political uncertainty has resulted in a heightened level of price sensitivity amongst Turkish consumers. Low priced operators stand to benefit and high prices need to be justified with either quality products or experiences. Many operators are seeing lower sales due to a slump in tourism post-2015
• Traditional attitudes dominate in a number of channels; however, amongst urban consumers there is an increased emphasis on convenience as consumers become increasingly time-poor. Consumers are also demanding an increased variety of products and cuisine types.
• The coffee and tea shop channel fulfils the role often associated with the pub, club and bar channel in most countries as the default channel for group socializing.
Reasons To Buy
Specific forecasts of the Turkish foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
• Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
• Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Turkey's foodservice market.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USAGrand View Research, Inc.201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519